- St. Lawrence County Historical Association
- Genealogies of some St. Lawrence County, New York families.
- 25 linear feet
- Scope and Content:
This artificial collection consists of binders, folders, notebooks, scrapbooks, bound books, published books, and some digital format. Includes a variety of published and unpublished genealogies for many St. Lawrence County families. Some pedigrees date to the 17th century. Several contain an index of surnames.
- Biographical / Historical:
Started by the first St. Lawrence County Historian, the collection was acquired by the SLCHA and continues to be supplemented by staff, members, and donors of the SLCHA.
Arranged alphabetically by the most prominent surname.
- Rules or conventions:
- Describing Archives: a Content Standard
- Saint Lawrence County (N.Y.)
Open for use in the SLCHA Archives Reading Room.
- TERMS OF ACCESS:
Some material in this collection is copyrighted. Researcher may not copy, scan or photograph any part of this collection without permission.
- LOCATION OF THIS COLLECTION:
3 East Main StCanton, NY 13617, United States