Processed in 2016 by Erik Stolarski.
All items in this manuscript group were donated to the University Libraries, M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives.
Access to this record group is unrestricted.
This page may contain links to digital objects. Access to these images and the technical capacity to download them does not imply permission for re-use. Digital objects may be used freely for personal reference use, referred to, or linked to from other web sites.
Researchers do not have permission to publish or disseminate material from these collections without permission from an archivist and/or the copyright holder.
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming to the laws of copyright. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. More information about U.S. Copyright is provided by the Copyright Office. Additionally, re-use may be restricted by terms of University Libraries gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.
The University Archives are eager to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified so that appropriate information may be provided in the future.
Preferred citation for this material is as follows:
Identification of specific item, series, box, folder, The Campus Directory Collection, 1925-2006. M.E. Grenander Department of Special Collections and Archives, University Libraries, University at Albany, State University of New York (hereafter referred to as the Campus Directory Collection).
The New York State College for Teachers and the University at Albany provided contact information for faculty and staff by using campus directories. These directories were published yearly, as well as other version such as specific Summer session directories and one for specific departments. Publishing of these seems to have halted since the campus website provided all necessary contact information.
In this collection are the directories dating from 1925 to 2006. The majority are general directories to the faculty and staff, though some have a more specific target from certain departments, as well as seasonal copies such as the summer telephone directories. The information provided is the list of faculty and staff members working in all aspects of the University, as well as how they can be reached with information like office locations and telephone numbers.
The collection is organized topically and chronolgoically within those groups.